Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit US Tax Managers for their team in the Cayman Islands.
• Review of US Tax returns for offshore businesses, insurance companies, investment partnerships, Hedge Funds and other US Tax filings
• Conducting US tax research and drafting tax technical research memoranda
• Preparation of presentation materials for the marketing of US tax services
• Meeting with existing and potential clients to discuss tax issues
• Reporting to the tax Partner and Senior Managers
• Strong academic background and degree educated in accounting/taxation or law from an accredited university
• Must be CPA qualified, an Enrolled Agent or a Member of the Bar
• At least 5 years of relevant US Tax experience and at a Manager level within a Global Accountancy Firm, blue- chip corporate environment, consultancy or law firm in the US
For further information on this role or other offshore/international tax opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.