Our client is a multi-discipline, market leading, professional service firm based in central London. They provide tax and business advisory services to a diverse range of private and corporate clients, based in the UK and overseas.
They are focused on their clients and passionate about providing a high quality, technically excellent, partner-led service. They build and maintain strong client relationships, where continuity and personal attention allow them to help clients manage their complex financial business and personal circumstances.
They are looking for an exceptional private client Senior Manager who is currently operating at Manager level or above, is technically strong, adaptable and is interested in working on a broad range of client matters. The ideal candidate will have experience of managing more junior staff but will not be responsible for the overall management of the private client team.
Briefly, the responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
• Assisting the Head of Private Clients with running the team from a staffing perspective;
• Drafting detailed technical reports, including reviewing and presenting the computational aspects to accompany such advice;
• Coaching more junior members of the team to develop their advisory skills;
• Acting as mentor and appraiser for more junior members of the team;
• Advising private clients in connection with their tax affairs;
• Providing an efficient, client focused and proactive service to meet the needs of private clients;
• Identifying tax planning opportunities and being able to convey the potential rewards and risks to clients and prospects;
• Working with Partners/team members on complex technical assignments;
• Managing day to day client portfolio including billing, delegation and monitoring work in progress;
• Ensuring that the company’s risks are managed appropriately;
• Developing a network of referrers in order to win additional private client work;
• Liaising with HMRC in relation to client matters and dealing with enquiries from HMRC.
To apply, you must be ACA and / or CTA qualified and be able to demonstrate the appropriate level of private client advisory experience.