Hands on technical position to manage tax in relation to the groups international tax compliance and reporting requirements. The role will support the Head of Tax in London to implement a robust tax strategy and provide a proactive tax service to the CFO. The role will also provide leadership to a tax staff of 2.
Role responsibilities include:
* Manage the tax team to deliver an efficient and effective product tax, tax information reporting and tax compliance and reporting requirements.
* Research, analyse and support tax strategies and tax planning initiatives to reduce risk and minimise tax considerations.
* Manage relationships and provide day to day tax support to the CFO, CEO, HR and Project Teams.
* Ensure preparation of IFRS, GAAP and statutory reporting for tax laws, company policies, and procedures.
* Manage ongoing interactions with HMRC and other tax authorities.
* Manage relationships with outsourced providers and tax advice.
Key capabilities includes:
* Chartered accountant (ACA) and/ or Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) with at least 3 years relevant experience.
* Open, collaborative way of working, proactive in communication.
* Broad UK and international tax compliance, group reporting, and tax advisory experience with a knowledge of both direct and indirect tax, transfer pricing and PE issues.
* Ability to make the complex simple.
* Readiness to take reponsibility and he held accountable.
* Chartered accountant (ACA) and/ or Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA).
Please apply using the link below, or for more information please contact Marcus Blackburn