• UK qualified and looking for a truly ‘international private client Solicitor role….?
• Non-City but Internationally focused Private Client led law firm.
About our client
• Synonymous with global wealth, this law firm are a one stop shop for high-end private client advice to individuals (UK and non-res), family offices, asset manager’s and trust, fiduciary companies.
• 95% of your work will be international – advisory, structuring alongside annual trusts, tax compliance (advisory side of compliance). It follows that at least 40% of your current experience is 'International esque'
• This role will entail you working with other members of their London based team, alongside a close working relationship with other members of the team based in Europe and in a number of offshore locations.
• You will likely have 2-3 years of UK or Commonwealth law experience (* with a right to work in the UK). Possibly 1 or 4 years considered depending on the candidate.
What’s on offer
• Working in a Private Client led, global law firm is rare – oft teams in Private Client boutique UK firms are not ‘international enough’ and ‘City’ firms don’t get Private Client so this platform is the best of both world’s!