Nebula Partners are working with the highly successful and growing tax team of a leading Big 4 firm in Birmingham. The Partners are well known and respected in the market and working in this team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on technically challenging and career enhancing work.
This group is a part of the firm’s wider Financial Services Tax Group and focuses specifically on providing tax advisory and compliance services to UK and International property & infrastructure investors and fund managers. The investors in funds are typically multi-national, as are many of the targets. You will be working closely with colleagues of the wider firm’s global network.
The candidate will have an opportunity to broaden their knowledge of the real estate, infrastructure and investment management industries, common fund structures, and the way different entities in these structures are taxed; increasing your experience of corporate tax, income tax, capital gains tax, VAT, stamp duty and overseas tax regimes while developing relationship in a specialist business area.
This is an exciting time to join this group as market activity is increasing as confidence in the sector rises. With growth targets of 20%+ over the next financial year, the firm is looking for candidates with a proven track record who are seeking a dynamic and challenging working environment.
- Providing tax structuring, tax due diligence and restructuring advice on a wide range of transactions
- Being the first point of contact for many clients
- Co-ordinating the advice provided by other overseas KPMG teams and other tax skillsets
- - Working closely with colleagues in Transaction Services
- Understanding the client's business and helping to identify areas for the provision of tax and other services
- Qualified CTA or ACA/CA or equivalent
- A good knowledge of UK corporate tax and an awareness of other tax and accounting areas. M&A tax and/or international tax experience would be an advantage but is not a requirement
- Ability to build client relationships
For more information, please contact Alin Brekke at Nebula Partners.