This is a great opportunity for a manager to move into a senior position within a reputable nationwide accountancy practice. The role will involve managing the direct tax compliance responsibilities for a set client portfolio. This portfolio will consist of high net worth individuals, offshore trusts, partnerships, and UK subsidiaries of overseas holding companies.
Duties include, but not limited to:
* Identifying tax planning opportunities, including income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance and corporate tax.
* Maintaining client relationships, working closely with them on day to day compliance and planning issues.
* Ensuring technical accuracy and competence of work is correct throughout the team.
* Monitoring deadlines and billing targets for the team, identifying training requirements when required.
* Full management responsibility for the team.
The individual should have:
* Strong organisational and problem solving skills.
* Experience working within a practice environment and must have dealt with a range of tax issues.
* Be ACCA/ACA and/or CTA qualified.
In return, a competitive market rate salary will be offered, alongside a bonus scheme, car allowance, pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days annual leave and many more benefits.