Transactional Tax Attorney and looking to make a lateral move that sets you up for future Partnership…? Look no further.
About our client
• BigLaw, International law firm but with a relaxed West Coast attitude. Quietly achieving firm.
• Market rate salary with no unrealistic billables targets to match.
• US headquartered international law firm.
• Mostly transactional tax focused practice with reach into the following sectors, areas:
Real Estate taxation
International tax planning, advisory
• You MUST be currently in California, with ‘BigLaw’ pure US Federal, International Tax experience and holding a US passport to be considered for this role.
• California Bar admission preferred but will consider NY bar admissions too.
What’s on offer
• Complex, career enhancing transactional and advisory tax workflow.
• Be part of a large global tax team with seasoned senior tax partner’s but a refreshing group where succession planning has been actioned, forecasting for the future happen, is not just talked about.