A FTSE 100 client, based in Central London, are looking for a finance qualified Business Analyst to work on an exciting 12 month Tax transformation. You will support the tax transformation manager and tax risk manager within the programme and is an excellent opportunity to gain further finance transformation experience within a Global business. This will be on an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
* Assist with the transition to BAU of a tax reporting solution
* Assist with process redesign. This includes full process documentation and standardisation of global processes
* Lead analysis of current state assessment surveys
* Support the implementation of new software and technology solutions
* Work Tax Risk manager to improve the tax risk management framework
* Chartered Accountant or Chartered Tax Advisor or equivalent
* Previous experience on tax transformations and technology implementations/upgrades
* Strong process mapping experience and general business analysis skills
* 1 or more years Post Qualified experience with a Multinational, Big 4 or equivalent.
For immediate consideration please apply online or for more information please contact Oliver Bradley at Marks Sattin