Our client is a global FinTech firm experiencing significant growth of their international operations. Reporting directly to the Head of Tax, this role will act the lead subject matter expert on all VAT/Indirect Tax matters across the group's global operations. This is an ideal role for an experienced VAT specialist either from a consultancy or in-house background.
* Advise business units on global Indirect Tax issues, ensuring tax risk is managed appropriately for all commercial and corporate operations.
* Oversight of both internal and outsourced compliance process across global jurisdictions.
* Conduct risk and control analysis for indirect tax processes and identify areas where controls can be enhanced.
* Formulate and drive wider VAT/Indirect Tax strategy of the group.
* Represent the business, taking the lead on engagements and negotiations with external advisors, government bodies, tax authorities, and auditors.
* Provide ad hoc support to other tax team members where required.
* Strong stakeholder management skills.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
* CTA/ACA qualification preferred, but not essential.
The next step
Please contact Ben Shepherd for a confidential discussion