Marks sattin are currently working with a large Independent Practice based in Harrogate town centre.
Are you a qualified accountant looking for a new challenge or that next step in your career?
My Client has been supporting Yorkshire businesses for over 50 years. They have offices in both Harrogate and Leeds and due to continued growth, we now seek an enthusiastic, qualified accountant to join their Harrogate team.
Working with businesses of all sizes, from ambitious start-ups to large multi-site organisations, the successful candidate will be expected to manage close and proactive client relationships advising a diverse portfolio of clients on a range of financial matters.
Reporting directly to the partners your key responsibilities will include:
* Preparation of statutory and management accounts and financial statements
* Corporation Tax and Personal Tax return preparation
* Building and maintaining client relationships ensuring client service levels and deadlines are met
* Training and supporting junior trainees including effective delegation and review of work to junior team members
* Promoting the firm at external events when necessary
* Meeting and liaising with clients
Experience in practice is essential and an ACA/ACCA qualification would be desirable.
Location: Principally Harrogate town centre and may require site visits to clients and other offices of the firm.
- £35,000 - £40,000pa
- Profit share scheme
- Income protection
- Death in service cover
- Flexible working
- Convenient town centre location with parking availability
- Regular in-house and external social events.
Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration.