A world leading professional services firm is seeking a motivated and proactive Corporate Tax Manager to join their Innovation Tax Incentives team. The team works with companies from all industries and from start-ups to the global companies. They are passionate about helping their clients to improve our world through innovation.
This role would be part of the firm's national network of Innovation Incentives specialists, with this role focusing on advising clients across their south region. You would be based from either the Reading or Southampton offices. It is an exciting time to join this team as the firm is concentrating Technology sector experts, from across all service lines to their Reading office, so you will be able to work on full-service projects.
• Managing a portfolio of clients and project delivery across these
• Preparation of R&D claims for submission to HMRC
• Preparing responses to or liaising with HMRC with regard to queries they have on R&D claims on behalf of clients.
• Preparing advice to clients on tax credits and patent box
• Helping to identify and develop new opportunities, including involvement in pitching for work
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge and experience of the UK R&D tax incentive regimes including involvement in SME and RDEC claims
• Knowledge of accounting treatment and wider tax issues surrounding tax credits
• Knowledge of Patent Box legislation would be advantageous
• Experience of responding to HMRC queries on R&D claims
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team with a clear path to promotion to Senior Manager in the next 18+ months. For more information, please contact Charlie Cumber at Nebula Partners