Our client is an independent firm with a strong media focus and who are located in the heart of the west end
There is a new opportunity for a Personal Tax Senior to provide personal tax compliance services to clients across a range of sectors. Your work will include a range of non-dom and residency related matters and also include clients across the media sector but also other OMB's.
* Supporting the Personal Tax team in providing compliance and advisory services to a portfolio of clients.
* Inform client of tax liabilities
* Request tax return information from client and remind if needed
* Work through the information and assess the tax impact of each item
* Review returns produced and deal with outstanding points with junior staff
* Prepare and generate tax returns using tax software for more complex cases
* Liaise with HMRC on clients behalf
* Assist with client billing
* Coach junior staff on work delegated
* Attend client meetings with appropriate support
* Identify tax planning opportunities as appropriate
* Assist on tax consultancy, research projects and HMRC enquiries.
* ATT qualified with a minimum eighteen months practical experience of personal tax matters
* Competent user of MS Excel & Word
* Communication skills - confident, articulate and concise
* Organisational skills - able to plan and prioritise conflicting priorities
* Be positive
This position would suit a confident communicator who enjoys client contact looking to join a friendly, well established tax team.
Ideally you will have started your ATT or recently completed and be looking for a new career challenge with highly reputable clients
If you want to hear more, plrase contact Rachel Graham for more information