Provide advice and consultation to the leadership team on legal issues related to the activities carried out by the tax administration.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provide legal advice on tax and non-tax legal issues including disputes and reconsiderations
• Provide relevant laws’ interpretation, clarifications and regulations
• Support drafting legal agreements
• Provide guidance on the identification, assessment and mitigation of tax and non-tax legal risks
• Develop relationships with external legal advisors.
• Keep abreast of regarding pending laws, industry changes, trends and best practices
Key requirements include:
• Minimum 10+ tax legal affairs experience
• Considerable experience in a supervisory role
• Experience in litigation and dispute resolution
• Arabic language (verbal and written)
• Tax administration experience is a strong advantage
• Bachelor degree (minimum)
Competitive tax free salary and expat benefits on offer.