A leading Investment Bank based in Central London are sourcing for an ACA/CTA Qualified Tax Manager to join their team. They are responsible for providing equity, fixed income, investment banking, derivatives and strategic advisory services. You will report directly into the Head of Tax.
You will be supporting the Head of Tax in respect of how it affects the firm, it's branches and subsidiaries. You will focus on corporate tax, transfer pricing and other taxes as required. You will also be responsible:
* Working with the Head of Tax with tax advisory matters for the group
* Working on transfer pricing risk reviews to ensure that documentation is complete and accurate.
* Completing research into technical tax areas.
* Evaluating tax legislative changes for the group.
* Reviewing the tax implications of new product proposals and providing tax advice to the front office.
* Liaising with the external tax advisors
* Liaising with international offices and overseas entities on tax matters.
You do not need to have prior experience of working within financial services for this role, but must simply have an interest in working in this industry.
Please apply ASAP to be considered.