Are you looking for a broad role covering the EMEA region including a global remit managing Transfer Pricing? My client is the global Head of Tax of a US multinational looking for a Tax professional to join the business. Based in the Amsterdam office you will be responsible for managing transfer pricing, tax planning, international tax accounting, tax reporting, and tax compliance process and work in partnership with the Head of Tax.
* Overall responsibility for tax across EMEA, including international tax accounting, tax reporting, tax planning and tax compliance
* Take ownership of transfer pricing for the business and lead this globally
* Prepare and review TP documentation in line with BEPs
* Ensure the company is compliant with TP policies ensuring the continuous development and maintenance of these processes.
* Review International and Dutch tax returns
* Prepare and review current and deferred income tax accruals under IFRS and US GAAP
* Work with the Head of Tax on Audit Defence
* Work with the Head of Tax on tax planning opportunities for the business
What's on offer:
* A competitive salary, bonus and company Shares.
* International travel to the companies operations in Europe and the US
* Develop your skills in a high performing tax function with an inspiring Head of Tax
* A clear promotion pathway to Deputy Head of Tax.