This is an exciting opportunity to join an international digital media leader with headquarters in Middlesex. Growing rapidly in recent years, this business is focused on innovation and development. Following the expansion of the corporate functions, this organisation is looking for a Senior International Tax Manager on a 12 month FTC basis to take responsibility for the Group’s overall global tax strategy and approach.
Reporting directly to the Head of Tax and Treasury, you will work in close partnership with members of the Group Finance and Legal teams. Projects will include managing the tax implication of commercial acquisitions and disposals, group restructuring, transfer pricing and thin capitalisation. You will also hold responsibility for managing and developing two direct reports.
This is an excellent opportunity for a tax professional looking for a commercially engaged tax position in an ambitious and forward-thinking organisation.
Key duties include:
• Working with the Head of Tax and Treasury to set the Group’s overall global tax strategy
• Lead on providing structuring advice to new markets
• Managing and mitigating any potential tax risks
• Global transfer pricing, documentation and benchmarking
• Ensuring the Groups compliance with its global tax and statutory filing responsibilities
• Overseeing the preparation of UK corporate tax returns, plus review of UK VAT filings
• Assist with planning and delivering the Group’s corporate reorganisation
• Managing the relationship and interaction with global tax authorities and external tax advisors
• Monitor changes legislative change in the tax environment and advise on their impact
• Responsible for managing two direct reports.
• Professional tax qualification
• In-house or private practice experience welcome
• International Tax advisory and compliance experience
• Inquisitive and able to work autonomously
• Willing to travel as necessary to build relationships.
• Discretionary bonus
• Flexible working
• Scope to shape own project focus
• Commercial decision-making exposure
For a confidential discussion contact Finola Mallinson at Nebula Partners: