Work with one of the worlds largest oil and gas companies in the lead advisory role.
My client hold operations across Europe. Asia and the US. They trade energy commodities including gas, power, oil amongst others and also operate a retail business. The role will see you provide indirect tax advice to the companies global businesses. You will have the lead role in managing indirect tax risk and identifying tax saving opportunities in the business.
* Providing indirect tax advice on acquisitions, disposals and restructuring.
* Managing the ongoing review of the partial exemption agreement.
* Assisting with indirect tax controversy issues.
* Assisting with process improvements, including VAT reporting requirements for IT systems.
* Supporting the indirect tax compliance team with the accurate and timely submission of VAT returns and any queries they may have.
Energy experience is an advantage
The Next Step:
Please contact Jelena McDonagh for more information.