A large international Group, based in Cheshire is recruiting an experienced Corporate Tax manager with a strong international focus (EMEA/ Asia) to join the in house tax team.
A superb opportunity to join an experienced team of tax professionals. They have an excellent reputation for training and development and will offer a generous package.
You will be responsible for all corporate tax matters relating to the EMEA & ASPAC region, including:
· overseeing the corporate tax compliance process across the region through relationships with external advisers and local business teams.
· Working with the Tax Assistant in relation to the UK corporate tax compliance process, which is undertaken in-house.
· Managing reporting under US GAAP in respect of both quarter end and year-end financial reporting, including ensuring processes are appropriate and in line with our SOx obligations.
· Advising and making recommendations in respect of transfer pricing issues, including supporting in the documentation, maintenance and oversight of compliance, and supporting the Group’s response to the OECD’s BEPS initiative.
· Assisting the Head of Tax & Treasury with advisory projects including M&A, financing, restructuring and appropriate tax planning, as needed.
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role. Additionally, candidates who are already registered with us will be automatically considered for this Cheshire based In-house Tax Manager Job