Wilkinson Partners are currently working alongside the policy team of an influential non-profit organisation who are looking to hire a Senior Tax Advisor, who will report into the Head of Economic Policy and lead the organisation's policy-making in international corporate tax. This role is a fantastic opportunity for a tax professional to move into a strategy and policy oriented position, which will involve leading the organisation's tax policy response to the consequences of Brexit, the implementation of BEPS, digitalisation, and other issues.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong knowledge of and interest in the tax policy landscape and current tax debates in the UK and internationally
- Have an awareness of UK politics and government
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Be ACA, CTA, or ATT qualified and will have around 4-8 years of strong corporate/international tax experience in practice or industry
If you would like to find out more about this rare opportunity, please submit your CV and a member of the Wilkinson Partners team will be in touch.