Our client, a leading independent accountancy firm based in Northwich, is looking to recruit a personal tax specialist to join its thriving tax department. Your main responsibilities will include:
• Preparation and submission of personal tax returns, trust returns, pension scheme returns
• Preparation and submission of P11D’s
• Dealing with HMRC enquiries
• Mentoring junior staff on technical and procedural aspects
• Identification of planning opportunities pre during and post January deadline
Ideally you will have several years’ experience in personal tax and be ATT / CTA qualified although candidates qualified by experience are also encouraged to apply. Strong organisation and client handling skills are essential. Those applicants wishing to work part time (4 days) will also be considered.
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role. Additionally candidates who are already registered with us will be automatically considered for this role.