Join a FTSE 100 retailer to advise the business on a variety of VAT matters from ensuring the business is compliant to monitoring changes in case law.
The business have operations throughout Europe and have a strong online platform. The role will see you work with a team of indirect tax professionals whose specialisms include compliance, technology improvements and IPT issues.
* Advise business units on UK Indirect Tax issues, ensuring tax risk is managed appropriately for all areas of the business.
* Assess the Indirect Tax risk of the business operations, making strategic decisions on the position and ensuring continued positive reputation with tax authorities.
* Ensure operational effectiveness and continuously improve the companies systems and controls.
* Work with stakeholders on VAT initiatives.
* Act as a key member of the Tax leadership team, providing ad hoc support where required.
* 3-4 years Indirect Tax experience
* Excellent communication skills and strong commercial decision making.
The Next Step
Please contact Jelena McDonagh for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.