A growing E-commerce business based in Central London are sourcing for an ACA/CTA Qualified Tax Advisory Manager to join their wider finance team. You will work directly with the Head of Tax to implement global tax strategies and structure the commercial operations in a tax efficient way.
Your responsibilities will also include:
* Working with the Head of Tax to design, implement and defend the Group's overall global tax strategy e.g. the transfer pricing structure.
* The tax aspects of intra-group financing, group structuring, and commercial contracts and partnerships, with involvement from inception through execution and defence at audit.
* Managing relationships and projects with: external tax advisors to ensure commercial advice is received, and working with the treasury team and local finance teams to ensure project implementation is successfully delivered.
* Business partnering with the regions to understand their commercial operations and changes to these, in order to monitor, manage and assist them in mitigating tax risks and seizing opportunities.
* Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of global transfer pricing documentation, including new country-by-country reporting requirements.
* Monitoring changes in the tax environment e.g. OECD's BEPS project to pre-empt their impact on the group and its effective and cash tax rates.
As this is a purely advisory role, this would suit an individual who is currently in one of the Big 4 firms looking to make their first move into a well established in-house tax team.
Please apply ASAP to be considered or to discuss this role or the tax market in general.