This highly successful global Bank, are currently looking for a Indirect Tax Senior Manager. Who will be responsible for the provision of VAT advice and ensuring that the bank meets its Indirect Tax obligations.
* Provide advice in relation to business transactions ensuring that VAT risk is appropriately managed in line with Group policies and standards
* Provide training to key business areas as required
* Provide adhoc support to other VAT team members where required
* Provide support in relation to reviewing VAT returns, as required.
Risk and Controls
* Conduct risk and control analysis for indirect tax processes and identify areas where controls can be enhanced
* Support periodic reviews and updates of key control and process documentation
* Support internal and external audits
* Implement/interpret strategic initiatives
* Assist in developing ideas, providing input and analysis to various VAT savings and mitigation initiatives
* Support practical implementation and follow up of any planning initiatives
* CTA (ATII), ACA, or relevant professional (e.g. Tax) qualification.
* At least 2 Years PQE of UK VAT experience in an advisory capacity
* Excellent business, communication/influencing, relationship/partnership and planning/control skills
* Ability to interpret complex issues
* Financial Sector Experience