Personal Tax Manager - Boutique Tax/Accountancy Practice - South Birmingham - £Competitive Salary & Package
Your new company
This reputable boutique accountancy practice based in South Birmingham are seeking a Personal Tax Manager to help support their rapidly expanding and forward-thinking tax and accountancy business. The core client base of the business consists of high profile film, entertainment and sportspeople. The firm has a particular niche expertise in representing film actors, actresses and behind camera personnel including prominent film directors. Due to their expertise and reputation, they are asked to act for the key talent on circa 90% of major US studio feature films that are commissioned for production in locations outside the US.
By extending the exceptional service standards to clients in the entertainment industry, to all forms of client work, the accountancy firm have enjoyed expansion in the broader tax and accountancy market.
Your new role
The responsibilities and requirements of this position will be as follows:
* Reporting to the Private Client Director.
* Managing a team of 2-3 personal tax consultants/seniors.
* Taking ownership of the personal tax portfolio of clients and building strong relationships with the clients.
* Ensuring that service standards and technical accuracy is maintained and that a consistent approach is followed.
* A willing attitude and the experience to undertake personal tax planning projects for our clients.
* The role will also include monitoring the payroll services we provide to clients, although prior experience of this is not essential.
Due to the ongoing expansion of the business, there will be many opportunities for the right candidate to progress their career, learn new skills and grow as a tax advisor.
Note: Own vehicle essential due to lack of public transport in area.
What you'll need to succeed
* Demonstrable private client tax experience with at least 3-4 years in a managerial role.
* The nature of the role will demand an individual to be very organised and able to react quickly to client's requests.
* Multi-tasking skills will be essential.
* The ability to identify issues on which clients would benefit from additional advice.
* A pragmatic and commercial approach.
What you'll get in return
* Salary £Market Rate.
* Pension scheme.
* Private medical insurance.
* Bonus scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.