Role: Mixed Tax Advisory Manager
Offering: Competitive salary, study support (if needed), excellent progression
Are you an experienced tax manager or an assistant tax manager ready to take the next step up? Do you want to work for a top 20 accountancy firm offering great benefits?
The role will involve tax planning, advisory work and assisting the Tax Partners in implementing tax projects. Assisting Ad-hoc tax queries from General Practice partners and dealing with some tax compliance in specialist areas.
* Responsible for tax planning and advisory work for a portfolio of clients
* Assisting the Tax Partners with the implementation of projects and ad-hoc advisory work
* ATED advisory and compliance work and Trust Register compliance work
* Following established procedures for workflows and updating these when necessary
* Dealing with tax enquiries and conducting technical research
* Identifying opportunities and working with the clients
* Dealing with ad-hoc queries from the General Practice partners and the Tax Compliance teams
* 3 years' post-qualification tax experience
* Experience in a small or mid-tier accountancy practice with exposure to owner managed businesses
* Experience of researching technical issues and preparing technical reports
* Broad and general tax knowledge of all aspects of direct taxes
* ATT, CTA, ACA or ACCA with tax experience
If you are keen to secure a Tax Advisory Manager role please apply below.