Our client is a large international group. They seek a qualified corporate tax specialist for an initial 6 month contract to help with corporate tax compliance and reportung . Day to day work includes:
• Preparation of UK corporation tax returns from data provided by the business, working with the business to clear any queries raised.
• Assist with year-end consolidation process and review output
• Review tax disclosures within the statutory accounts
• Assist with the corporation tax administration, group payment arrangement, simplified arrangements, tracking entities etc
• Identify opportunities for process improvements and automation
• Assist in ensuring all relevant claims and elections are made on time
• Other reasonable duties as required by the tax department (assist with RDEC, SAO etc)
Ideally you will have strong Excel skills and possibly will have used 'One Source' CT software. Strong CT group experience including tax reporting are necessary and any TP experience would be an advantage.
Full time equivalent salary c £50,00O to £60,000 per annum