Senior Associate, Trust Tax – Newcastle Competitive salary & benefits package
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Associate to join the trust compliance team of a prestigious firm. The team, which deals with the UK compliance requirements for both onshore and offshore trusts, is growing rapidly and they are looking for a high quality candidate to help service their impressive and growing client list. This organisation provides trust accounting, trustee administration services and tax compliance services to trustees.
You will be working within a team specialising in delivering trust compliance direct to clients and their advisers.
Core focus areas of the role include:
• Engagement Management: You will have responsibility for reviewing accounts, banking and tax returns and other tax calculations within tight timeframes.
• Finances: You will be supporting the financial management and profitability of client engagements through maintaining efficiency and highlighting opportunities.
• Personal technical development: You will be expected to stay current with technical developments including changes in tax and accounting law and legislation in the UK.
• Network Development: You will establish your reputation within the firm and the external market as a trust specialist and use these networks to identify client opportunities and to assist with growing the business.
• Excellent interpersonal skills both oral and written
• Previously worked in the trustee and/or private client tax space with experience of delivering accounts and compliance to trustees
• Demonstrated ability to develop, train and motivate junior staff
• ATT, CTA. AAT or ACA qualified
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role. Additionally, candidates who are already registered with us will be automatically considered for this role and any other tax jobs in Newcastle.