A leading professional services firm are investing heavily in their Southampton based Corporate Tax advisory team, and are welcoming a new Corporate Tax Manager to their team. You don’t have to commute to London for exciting work, and the best opportunities. This firm has relocated major clients to be serviced from Southampton and has concentrated all the compliance projects to a separate team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading firm that is committed to Southampton, and work with their market leading portfolio of the largest UK and international corporations.
The Southampton tax practice is already successful and is set to achieve significant growth over the next few years, so they are making substantial investments in new people to accomplish much more. This means that you will benefit from fast career progression, not usually possible outside of London. As a manager with this team, you will be trusted with direct contact with senior clients, managing your own projects and mentoring junior colleagues. You will get the opportunity to work directly with partners and directors, and with technical experts in specialist areas of tax and different territories.
• UK professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA/legal qualification) or overseas equivalent.
• UK corporate tax technical skills with exposure to a range of industries and are passionate about providing excellent client service.
• Strong analytical skills
• You should be interested in being an all-around business adviser who enjoys working closely with clients to provide them with proactive innovative and commercial tax services.
• You will have the ability to manage projects and work within a team.
• You will have the ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
• You will be self-motivated and have an appetite to support business development efforts to secure new opportunities for the firm.
• You will have a focus on self-development and in the development of others in your teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful team, with clear opportunities to expand your Corporate Tax and management skills, while offering a clear path for career progression.
For more information, please contact Charlie Cumber at Nebula Partners