The private client tax team at this global firm offers you the opportunity to deal with some of the best clients in the country. The client base consists of UK and Non- UK domiciled individuals. The firm has invested heavily in this location and is keen to build a high quality tax practice. This is an opportunity to position yourself in a firm that is actively interested in people who want to advance. You can achieve promotion in a 24 month period.
Some aspects of this role:
- Deal with and manage complex consultancy projects for a diverse range of clients.
- Manage the tax return process for your clients – team.
- Take a lead role in the management of the staff and get involved in the strategy and operations of the tax team.
- Support and pursue business opportunities identified by the practice.
- You will deal with a range of HNWI’s with complex issues
What do you need to qualify?
- Strong client skills.
- Management experience of people.
- Experience of dealing with HNWI’s.