A key part of the role requires the individual to actively seek, and keep your line manager informed about, any new business opportunities arising on existing and new clients.
* To act as a key point of contact within the firm for the client, together with the Senior Manager/Partner. This will involve responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided, and maintaining regular contact with clients
* There will be an expectation that you will take full responsibility for project delivery on their portfolio
* Manage a portfolio of clients including control of billings and cash collection within the firms criteria
* Review of work prepared by more junior members of staff
* Liaise with HMRC
* To ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and keep client senior manager/Partner /Principle informed of overruns and plan staff assignments in order to give an appropriate spread of experience
* Ensure that the firm's quality control procedures are adhered to including second partner review
* Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, to the Senior Manager/Partner/Principle/ Senior Manager, whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.