I am currently supporting a market leading investment bank that are looking to hire an M&A tax lead to lead their team in London.
• Responsible for overseeing the full transaction cycle including diligence, structuring, financial modelling, legal
negotiation and post closing adjustments.
• Building strong working relationships with non tax colleagues across the banks wider functions (such as Treasury accounting and finance)
• Negotiating with both HMRC and overseas overseas tax authorities
• Responsible for managing relationships with external consultants as well as the managing the professional development of the in-house
• ACA, CTA or ACCA coupled with a degree in a relevant discipline alternatively an LLB or LLM.
• 7+ years within a transaction tax team either within a similar in-house function or professional services firm.
• Strong soft skills and an ability to explain complex tax topics to non tax colleagues.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to step into a leadership position in a market leading investment house, the position can offer a unique development platform with opportunities for growth that you find in few organisations. For more information please email chris purwin