We are looking for an ambitious and driven leader to play a pivotal role in our award-winning Transfer Pricing practice, which aims to double in size in the next four years. You will already be a strong senior manager or associate director.
* You'll have been responsible for transfer pricing projects related to international tax, tax reassurance, indirect tax and innovation consulting, providing alternative transfer pricing methodologies.
* You will work on BEPS projects, applying OECD knowledge
* Possessing strong experience in transfer pricing, your track record of selling and delivering projects for a variety of clients on time and on budget - including experience in networking, speaking at tax conferences and events to grow the practice.
* Delivering Transfer Pricing projects and managing a 360 process and ensure exceptional client delivery.
* Providing a distinctive service and unlocking potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
* Engaging with our internal staff to coach and mentor as well as building strong relationships with our clients
* Driving the team's business development and taking a lead on marketing initiatives
* Coordinating with transfer pricing, international tax, indirect tax and advisory teams on wider tax issues
* Excellent communication and project management skills
* Extensive experience in a transfer pricing or tax value chain environment.
* Preparing transfer pricing documentation, tax value chain analyses, benchmarking
* Supporting tax authority enquiries/Advance Pricing Agreements
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.