My client is a leading global real estate business with European function head-quartered in London. The Head of Tax is currently looking to bring in an interim Tax Manager for 10 months to support on a variety of corporate tax responsibilities. This is a newly created position due to the business focusing investment and attention to expanding within Europe.
* Tax planning, strategy and risk management for European operations
* Managing the outsourced tax compliance process, including ensuring timely filing of tax returns for all fund.
* Preparation of quarterly tax provision/reporting liaising with the Finance team.
* Proactively communicate tax risks and recommend tax strategies and solutions to senior stakeholders
* Provide ongoing tax advice and support to Finance, Legal and local deal teams
* Manage and direct external tax resources in an efficient manner
* Oversee global transfer pricing policies
* Working with advisers to prepare detailed tax structure memos
* Ensure that internal resources, processes and controls are in place to produce accurate tax reporting, including identifying and implementing finance and tax process improvements as necessary.
* Manage tax-led reporting such as Country by Country reporting, UK Senior Accounting Office
The Head of Tax is looking to bring in a qualified tax accountant who has significant reporting experience and is keen to gain knowledge of transactions/M&A along with working closely with a Head of Tax. If you are interested please do not hesitate to get in touch and apply below.