Marks Sattin are working with a rapidly expanding service line within a Top20 firm just outside of Leeds for a Personal Tax Manager
Our client is a Top 20 accountancy firm. This practice seeks a qualified personal tax manager (ideally CTA qualified) to join a successful Leeds based private client team.
Day to day your role will involve:
* Provision of high level technical and tax planning advice to clients, working as necessary with seniors, managers and partners, with a particular emphasis on an owner manager business client base.
* Managing the relationship for a number of personal tax clients.
* Supervision of personal tax return preparation.
* Maintaining an up to date technical knowledge of personal tax planning opportunities.
* Dealing with ad hoc client advisory and planning issues as they arise on the personal tax client base. This may include advising on transactions and share schemes.
* Involvement in business development in the West Yorkshire Region.
* Management responsibilities for tax department staff.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced personal tax manager who enjoys client contact and is able to work reasonably autonomously, you will need to ability to review more junior staff's work. You will have an awareness of risk management issues and will know when to ask for help. Great client base including entrepreneurs.