You will work in partnership with local Finance Managers of a number of European companies providing advice and support on local tax compliance.
* Manage the end to end tax compliance process for the Netherlands
* Ensure a good working relationship with the Dutch Tax department as well as the Tax Advisors used by the organisation.
* Ensure timely review and filing of compliance in the various European subsidiary businesses.
* You will manage the Transfer Pricing Policy for the business and refer to global operations in line with tax regulations and Group policies.
* Actively manage the effective tax rate and ensure the business is compliant with evolving tax policy.
The successful candidate requires the following skills and qualifications:
* CPA, CTA, or recognised Accounting qualification
* At least 7 years of experience handling tax compliance matters for a multinational organisation
* Dutch tax trained, or working knowledge
* Experience working with European jurisdictions