This role is primarily a transfer pricing role but also potentially will combine aspects of corporate tax, tax value chain and business advisory and is ideally suited to a candidate looking for a wide ranging and challenging role that involves advising clients at the highest level.
- Be a technical leader for TP business proposition, keeping abreast of changes in UK law and practice in these areas; and law and practice for key trading partner countries of the UK. Provide thought leadership both internally and externally.
- Be knowledgeable and insightful about industry trends within our client base and how this industry knowledge can be leverage in terms of TP business proposition
- Be market facing with allocated clients and target organisations
- Hold and control high level conversations with senior stakeholders in the markets and be capable of introducing relevant specialists from across the firm
- Lead by example with client relationships, technical quality and service delivery
- Actively promote team and personal profile to internal networks in order to promote collaboration and increase internal leads
- Take lead on design and delivery of proposals for new business opportunities
- Play key role in people development activities (coaching / mentoring) for less experienced team members
- Identify key client issues that represent opportunities for other company teams to capitalise on and play active role in introductions.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.