This role is primarily a transfer pricing role but also potentially will combine aspects of corporate tax, tax value chain and business advisory and is ideally suited to a candidate looking for a wide ranging and challenging role that involves advising clients at the highest level.
- Be market facing with allocated clients and target organisations
- Hold and control high level conversations with senior stakeholders in the markets and be capable of introducing relevant specialists from across the firm
- Lead by example with client relationships, technical quality and service delivery
- Actively promote team and personal profile to internal networks in order to promote collaboration and increase internal leads
- Take lead on design and delivery of proposals for new business opportunities
- Play key role in people development activities (coaching / mentoring) for less experienced team members
- Identify key client issues that represent opportunities for other company teams to capitalise on and play active role in introductions.
- Be a technical leader for TP business proposition, keeping abreast of changes in UK law and practice in these areas; and law and practice for key trading partner countries of the UK. Provide thought leadership both internally and externally.
- Be knowledgeable and insightful about industry trends within our large corporate client base and how this industry knowledge can be leverage in terms of TP business proposition.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.