If the chance to work with interesting clients and innovative technology wasn't rewarding enough, we'll motivate you in other ways too. You can expect real responsibilities and opportunities to grow professionally.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills/experience:
- Very strong people skills for engaging with our clients and team members
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Extensive experience in a transfer pricing or tax value chain environment.
- Previous relevant transfer pricing experience, preferably including experience of preparing transfer pricing documentation, tax value chain analyses, benchmarking, supporting with tax authority enquiries/Advance Pricing Agreements, project management and managing junior team members
- Very strong technical skills, ability to lead technical discussions with client
- Sound judgement, including the ability to identify and evaluate risk issues and know when to involve others.
- Very strong analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice
- High level of drive and enthusiasm with a positive attitude
- Very strong commercial awareness Keen ability and willingness to keep up to date technically
- An appreciation of and/or understanding of ethical/risk issues within a client service environment
- Efficient management of project P&Ls
- CTA, CA, ACA, ACCA, Masters in Economics or equivalently qualified
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.