A global FMCG company based in the northern home counties, with it's main operations based across Europe are looking for a corporate tax professional to join a team of 3 headed up by the Head of Direct Tax. You will be supporting the UK Global Controller, Head of Direct Tax and Indirect tax planning.
* You will be responsible for preparing, reviewing and submitting all UK corporate tax returns.
* Reporting full year end and quarterly accounts in a timely manner.
* Interacting with various departments such as finance, legal, supply, logistics, procurement to streamline the corporate income tax processes.
* Work in a ever changing environment i.e legislative changes, market updates and requirements from the tax authorities
* Ensuring full compliance of administration and reporting of direct taxes and VAT returns
* Support tax planning and optimisation projects, and handle ad-hoc projects/requests.
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA or CTA qualified with 2-4 years PQE. Someone who has a strong background in corporate tax working with large multinational clients and managing large scale portfolios. A large company with a small tax team, meaning the candidate will need to have the confidence, gravitas and 'go to attitude' to get stuck in with all corporate tax and as you settle in - elements of VAT. IFRS/UKGAAP knowledge would be an asset.
A brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking for a step up in seniority and to broaden out their experience and work flow in a commercially involved and ever changing business.
Please get in touch if you are interested and meet the required skill set
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.