The Senior Manager will be a key member of our team, providing high quality Indirect Tax advisory services on a broad range of indirect tax issues to a range of banking clients. The focus of the Senior Manager's role will be to advise banking, insurance, investment management and other related client services across a broad range of issues.
- Significant tax experience and strong client-handling skills preferred
- Commercial aptitude and sound judgement, including the ability to identify and pursue business opportunities;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to apply them practically;
- Research capability - analyses problems, identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates, distils and integrates information. Ability to present succinctly to a broad audience.
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for their work, is ambitious and motivated to grow personally;
- Demonstrates drive, determination, enthusiasm and a 'can do' attitude when coping with pressure at work
- Continuously learns from experiences. Seeks out feedback and development opportunities
- Gives clear directions, positive and constructive feedback. Coaches less experienced staff
- Works in a cooperative, respectful manner with colleagues, clients and the wider community, adopting the Code of Conduct at all times
- Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear
- Builds the reputation of the company through the quality of work, knowledge and experience
- Monitors and upholds high quality of service and products to clients (internal and external)
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.