Newly created Group Tax position working for a Head of Tax for this established West Midlands Organisation
Leading West Midlands Organisation with an established in house tax team.
As the Group Tax Accountant you will be responsible for:
· Managing the global Corporate Tax compliance position of the
- Identifying and implementing continual improvements with regards to
Corporate Tax compliance processes, with a view to improving the visibility of
tax issues such as non-compliance across the group;
· Managing the group's Transfer Pricing policy in accordance with
relevant changes to legislation, and developing and implementing new policies
or changes to policy as relevant, including:
- Ensuring that global Transfer Pricing documentation is up to date
and supports the current policy of the group;
- Ensuring that inter-company Service Level Agreements accurately
reflect the current Transfer Pricing policy of the group (including keeping a
register of updates);
- Ensuring that international accountants have sight of the global
Transfer Pricing policy, and have a full understanding of the policy and the
accounting adjustments required as a result of the policy;
- Calculating, invoicing and reconciling the associated accounting
adjustments required as part of the Transfer Pricing policy globally.
· Managing the UK VAT compliance position, including:
- Ensuring that UK VAT returns are completed and submitted on time,
including management of the wider organisation to obtain the necessary data
required to prepare the returns accurately;
· Advising all areas of the organisation on an ad-hoc basis regarding
the application of VAT and other indirect / withholding taxes both domestically
· Provide taxation advice into contracts of employment and/or
secondment arrangements and generally monitor global mobility to mitigate
· Ensuring that the PAYE settlement agreement is completed and
submitted on time, including management of the wider organisation to obtain the
necessary data required;
You should have a proven track record in Corporate Tax gained from working in a professional services firm or similar in house tax position.
Market leading package.