An opportunity has arisen to join a Big 4 firm with a focus on Private Client Tax working with a wide range of high net worth individuals including: entrepreneurs, family offices, estates and a mix of both UK and non-UK domiciled individuals.
The role would suit a individual with Private Client Tax experience from either a Top 50 or boutique firm who's CTA qualified and seeking work in one of the UK's largest and highly successful organisations. Our client will consider applicants at both Assistant Manager, Manager and Senior Manager grades. These roles have become available due to substantial growth across the team and due to the divisions annual promotions.
Duties will include:
* Management of the junior team including, strategy, operations, developments, training and assignments.
* Build effective and long standing client relationships.
* Identify business opportunity's and help develop new business.
* Advise both UK and Non-UK domiciled individuals with a particular focus on inheritance tax.
* Maintain a positive and team oriented work culture.
* CTA qualified or equivalent
* Experience of working as Assistant manager (or equivalent) and above.
* My client a market leaders in salary and will offer a substantial bonus, car allowance, flexible working, reduced hours, private medical, 25 days holiday, holiday buy back, cycle scheme, child care vouchers, pension, death in service, season ticket loan, gym membership and numerous other benefits.
If you would rather discuss the role in the strictest confidence, please send your CV via the link.