An opportunity has arisen for a Tax Technical Director to join one of the UK's leading and award winning firms based in their London office. This a newly created role which would fall with-in the senior leadership team which has the potential to be based in one of three offices in the South East which are in London, Gatwick and Guildford.
The Director will offer support to the tax service lines and clients though client advisory work, technical development and assisting with both marketing and risk.
Duties will include:
* Tax technical support and research.
* Identifying potential business development opportunities from legislative developments.
* Preparation and upkeep of tax collateral i.e. help sheets.
* Managing tax resource
* Input into training,
* Focus on SME market and current issues, so provision of relevant copy for marketing/PR. Input into external internet site.
* Regular updates to tax team and wider firm.
* Risk management by improving technical awareness
* Input into consequences of new legislation, such as Enablers of Tax Avoidance, Facilitation of tax Evasion etc.
* Liaison with HMRC on tax consultations.
The role would suit a experienced Senior Manager who has a broad tax knowledge or a Director looking to take on a leadership with the option to progress to Partner.
For further details or to discuss in the strictest confidence, please contact Lee Redding