Wilkinson Partners are currently working on an exciting position with one of our clients, a multinational infrastructure firm. Our client are looking to hire an experienced Indirect Tax Manager into their London group tax team, reporting directly to the Head of Tax.
The role involves:
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Reconciliation of VAT accounts
- Liaising with HMRC
- Liaising with international tax teams
- Maintaining and improving systems to manage tax reporting process
- Providing training on indirect taxes
- Providing indirect tax advice to different parts of the business. Building good relationships with different parts of the business.
- Be an ACA or CTA qualified indirect tax accountant
- Have around 4-8 years of post-qualification experience
- Ideally have experience in the infrastructure sector (although this is not a requirement)
This role is a rare opportunity to join the group tax team of a leading multinational corporation who offer high quality training and professional development opportunities, alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you'd like to find out more, please submit your CV and a member of the Wilkinson Partners team will be in touch.