This position will incorporate the following responsibilities:
* To play a pinnacle role in the EMEA VAT advisory support to businesses and services teams with VAT issues
* Develop, implement and document process improvements and controls working with several functions across the VAT processes as a result of the newly implemented ERP system .
* Manage the relationship with the finance/VAT compliance outsource provider ensuring compliance is done on time and accurately.
* Manage and own the UK VAT compliance and assist the wider finance team with non-UK VAT compliance
* Assist with UK VAT audits and support continental European VAT audits.
* Manage the UK VAT compliance and support overseas finance teams with the management of non-UK VAT compliance
* Reviewing partial exemption methods in several European C&W businesses
* Support VAT matters on M&A projects, group reorganisations and other wider tax work streams.
For further information, please contact Jade Hawkins