Our client is a global technology firm with offices in Central London. They are searching for a seasoned transfer pricing professional (Senior Manager/experienced Manager level) to provide support to the Group TP leader. The Senior Manager, Transfer Pricing will take ownership of a particular region and manage all transfer pricing related issues for it. This role will suit someone with 8+ years transfer pricing experience in a supervisory position with a large advisory firm or multinational company.
* Assess each jurisdiction that subsidiaries exist in and advise on whether transfer pricing policies can be implemented and what changes need to be made;
* Work with internal stakeholders to develop and change policies to fit with local jurisdictional requirements;
* Maintain awareness of tax law changes in each country, advise the business and plan accordingly;
* Take part in APA negotiations, applications and support with audits;
* Collaborate, support and train local finance teams with anything transfer pricing related and quieries that arise;
* Monitor and manage transfer pricing risk.
* Transfer pricing expert; lawyer; ACA, CTA, ADIT or equivalent experience;
* 7+ years transfer pricing experience with global business and/or Big 4 firm in a senior role;
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver in a fast-pace environment;
* Significant experience in: supply chain/value chain analysis, economic modeling, APA/audit negotiation, intercompany financing;
* Internal/external stakeholder management, relationship builder;
* Strong communication skills;
* Ability to travel as required.