A leading professional services firm is seeking a talented Senior Indirect Tax Manager to join their expanding London based team. You will be working with their leading portfolio of FTSE 350 clients from the Healthcare, Retail, Real estate, Travel and Fintech sectors, high net worth individuals, privately owned businesses and the not for profit sector.
Projects range from one-off initiatives providing bespoke solutions to specific problems, working collaboratively with other specialisms to deliver joined-up solutions to the client, through to advising UK clients on their international VAT obligations. One thing is guaranteed: the indirect tax practice team offers a wide variety of opportunities.
• Ambition and a strong desire to succeed;
• Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written;
• A commitment to team working;
• An exposure to advising clients from a range of sectors and industries with VAT issues.
• A motivated, proactive individual that can build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Someone who will respond well to being encouraged to shape and actively manage their career development through involvement in a broad variety of work.
Our client is committed to being a flexible employer and is open to tailoring the working pattern to fit your lifestyle. Most of the team take the opportunity to work from home one or two days per week. This role is for a total of 4 days per week.
The successful candidate will be ACA/CTA qualified (or equivalent) and have demonstrable Indirect tax experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful team, with clear opportunities to expand your Indirect Tax and management skills, while offering a clear path for career progression.
For more information, please contact Charlie Cumber at Nebula Partners