Leading professional services firm is looking for a Manager to join their successful tax team. You will get the opportunity to work directly to partners and directors, and with technical specialists in specialist areas of tax and in different territories. The candidate will be well supported and have good opportunities for learning and to have a clear and quick career path.
You will work with a diverse range of well-known clients, national and global levels. This team is set to achieve significant growth over the next few years and is investing in new people because they are already successful and believe they can achieve much more. This team is known for their good work-life balance, and part time working is possible for the right candidate.
The work can be wide-ranging including providing excellent quality corporate tax advisory services to inbound and listed corporate clients and advising multinational groups and UK subsidiaries on international tax developments. The role will also include supporting local and regional business development activity to generate new business, and winning work. You will also be responsible for taking a lead role in the support and development of the junior members of our growing team.
Essential skills and experience:
- This role is focused on listed and inbound clients, so some experience managing international clients would be preferred, but not essential.
- A Manager with strong UK corporate tax skills who is used to manage a diverse portfolio of clients and is passionate about providing excellent client service.
- You should be interested in being an all-round business adviser who enjoys working closely with clients to provide them with proactive innovative and commercial tax services.
- UK professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA/legal qualification) or overseas equivalent.
- You will have gained significant international and UK corporate tax advisory experience.
- Able to lead in managing client relationships.
For more information, please contact Alin Brekke at Nebula-Partners.