We are a national team of over 110 transfer pricing specialists including 5 Partners mostly based in London and key UK cities. There is a good mix of tax professionals, accountants and economists with backgrounds from industry, practice and HMRC. This variety of backgrounds will give you the opportunity work with people who are experts in their field, and help you to build a diverse skillset.
This role involves working on a range of projects for financial clients.
The work involves:
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Developing technical transfer pricing analyses
- Project managing large projects across multiple jurisdictions
- Coordinating with the company's transfer pricing, international tax, indirect tax and advisory teams on a range of topics
- Financial management, including developing and managing project budgets and billing to ensure profitable delivery of client engagements
- Coaching and developing junior team members
- Managing some of the team's business development and marketing initiatives
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.