You will be a key member of our team and will be required to work closely with junior members, senior managers and directors. You will be provided with the support and opportunities to assist you in realising your full potential.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Advising on technical issues
- Working within and supporting client service teams
- Providing high quality Indirect Tax advisory services on a broad range of indirect tax issues to a range of clients
- Maintaining, and developing strong relationships with clients and internal company colleagues
- Becoming the day- to-day contact for allocated clients
- Assisting with the innovation of indirect tax opportunities, and the delivery of those opportunities
- Delegating work to and developing tax assistants from a technical and commercial perspective
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.